Friday, October 06, 2006

Homeless

Get outta my house!

I told you
don't go near that tree
impudent punks
lacking humility

pack your bags
hit the highway
no heaven here
you didn't do it my way

you hate my gifts
Yeah -you cover your flesh
with figs and branches
you look like a big mess!

you aren't my son
you aren't my daughter
may the devil take you
like a lamb to slaughter

get out of my house
get out of my kingdom come
you disobeyed me
impudent scum

I told you not to
but you did it anyway
saw you do it
as clear as day

so grab your free will
and your apple yummy
hope you choke on it
and it hurts your tummy

you climbed a tree
unbelievable!
ate the fruit
unforgiveable!

you aren't my son
you aren't my daughter
may the devil take you
like a lamb to slaughter

dont you cry
dont your weep
you aint my children
go suffer on the street

here's your stuff
little good it will do
pick it up from the mud
and take the snake with you.

dont you come knocking
and begging back in the door
idiot and whore
you dont live in
my kingdom come
no
more...

kids
they only cause trouble
better off
without them
their disobedience, so unloveable.

No comments: